Reviews for "To Say Goodbye"

Oh yesss!

Oh reminds me of old Tiesto sooo much, but you added your own flare to it. I love it! Keep up the fantastic work. Seriously, this is top notch.

Awesome!

This is the best song I've ever heard. Keep up the good work!

SIKC SONG TO DANCE TOO :)

I would be tripping out if i was stoned and listeinig to this song. Really great intro and sick bass line and the nbeats are insane. GREAT SONG

to nice

cheer to one beautiful MASTER PIECE!nice work:D

Awesome

This guys is very talented, I'm a huge fan of this song and burning lights. You guys will not be dissapointed with this guys music.

Officer responds:

Wow thanks man, I'm glad to have made a fan :P I have an account on Looperman with all my songs on it but I only upload a few onto Newgrounds. I'll try to get more on it for people who like my music, cheers man :D