Reviews for "Bonus Stage - #1: Car"

i liked it

good humour

wow

This is the start of the greatest Author and movies on newgrounds

AWESOME SERIES!!!

I've been an avid follower of this series for some time now, and I still burst out laughing at every single episode. Your style, techneique, humor, everything is amazing! I gave it a two in interactivity becaause of the easter egg (hint: It's at the ending screen). Anyway, I decided to give some of theese the 5 votes they deserve, and as I do it, I'm reviewing all of them. This particular episode was average to above average compared to the other episodes. It's shorter then the later ones, but every inch is jam packed with humour. And now, some quotes (hard to pick out the funny quotes without just putting down the script)

---

Joel: "Everyone knows auto machanics tamper with the battery, so you have to go back to them in a week. But ya can't do Jack! 'Cause they're, you know, tied... to the... mafia..."

Joel: "I have a car! And you can't drive it! It's expensive. And Europian."
Phil: "Yeah, that's a box.

Phil: "So it's always been a cardboardbox."
Joel: "Phil, it's a transformer! It becomes a hoverjet, and we're gonna go find the minicons, and, uh, you're not invited."
Phil: "Oh, sure it is! I mean why should I doubt, 'Brad the bad!'?"
Joel: "because he's 5 years old, Phil, that's why you'd do it!"

Joel: "You swindeler! I demanded that my car be new and improved! That's not improved! That's.. de... proved..."
Brad (the bad): "All sales are final, stinky!"
Joel: "You know nothing of my origins!"

Phil: "So, you bought a car, and then you gave it away, to a 5 year old?"
Joel: "Yup, and I've made worse deals in my life!"
Phil: "Like what?"
Joel: "Like this one time, I sold our house to buy a car..."

Phil: *angrily* "WHERE DO WE LIVE!?!?!"
Joel: "Shut up and get in the box!"

---
*claps* Bravo, bravo, continue to pump ou tthese great cartoons! I hope you enjoyed my review... although there's like less then a 5% chance you'll ever see any of theese reviews. :)

It's just so BEAUTIFUL!!!

This movie... watch it, for the luv of gawd! Kinda reminds me of Clerks the animated series meets Penny Arcade, but better than both!

Better than Homestar Runner