Reviews for "Bonus Stage - #1: Car"

Voices were kinda distorted...

And they looked old still imagine a box as a car. But other than that, good stuff.

meh

dont evan know why i wrote this lol

Haha.

That was pretty funny. I love the music.

funniest series on newgrounds

This is the very first BS episode I saw and it made me become a fan of the series.The humor is amazing.The colour styling is nice.The art is very mediocre but thats okay because there just caricatures of another cartoon that you made(High Score).Keep doing what you do Matt.

shut up and get in the box...

This was pretty shocking...in a good way. The graphics look sub-par but realized very quickly how slick they were, with a new look to boot. The sound was good, but I think the dubbing was a little off at times, but that didn't hinder the enjoyment. The jokes were great, the humor was there and everything you could want from a funny flash showed up, very good job.