Reviews for "Action Cop"

Damed good

Hey i liked that it was pretty good it would be cool if there were more blood in the game!awsome game!

sweetness!

excellent game. why say more then the fact that this fucking rules?

Nice

Well done a very nice action shooting game. There was only 2 characters to kill, but the gameplay was very smooth. Also the 3d affects and movements were very solid and well programed. Also this had some good sound affects and the mouse to gun controls were on the dot. Overall a simple and well 3d affected game with some bad guys to take down. Realoading also was well done..

good game a fun shooter.

Good game

it was a really good game I hope you make another one like this

That was alright.

That was pretty cool and all. Great job, excpet you could make more levels, enemies, music, and weapons. Then you would have the perfect "Action Cop" game. :)