Reviews for "Action Cop"

a definite improvement

Good i like it more than the other one, now you need to give it the duck mechanism, to duck out of tha way of incoming bullets.

All Right game.

It was all right altough like the last user said to repteive gets boring after the first time you play.

Okay

I don't think it was all that great though. I got kind of bored after a while, maybe add some people with other guns. It got really a bit repetitive, but it wasn't horrible. It got really easy after a while. I think all those people calling it "awesome" and "excellent" are sort of overstating it. I think you could have added some diversity with the enemies other than their shirt colors. Make some strafe with machine guns, make some throwing objects, etc.
Just some tips.

That was awesume!!!

I loved it, especially the graphics, and the last level was fun, once you're in the vault!

Did you use any programs other than Flash?

Not Bad

it is allright but i think you should make it more challenging