Reviews for "Action Cop"

not a bad shooter

I've played bad games and this one was a relief

its ok

i like it

Great!

This was really good,a lot better with 1 more level too,great game,allthough id didnt like the last level,well,keep up the good work!

-cd-

((( COOL GRAPHICS )))

Ha ya that was some cool graphics, the music was not half bad either but could be better, it was a decent flash, i liked it...

~X~

Great, but needs EndBoss

I enjoyed this game, but I only have one real gripe: at the end, where you have to kill 20 enemies to escape the bank vault, you should get to fight an endboss instead. Like maybe the leader of the bank robbers. If you get the time, maybe you could change that. And of course, make a sequel!