Reviews for "Action Cop"

its cool

its pretty cool and dude who said stolen its not crime if not agree the owner of it could have submitted it but its cool still

STOLEN........

don't tell this was not stolen because i noe it is! I played this game on 6 other websites. The only thing u did was add sound effects to the game. Also, stealing someones property is a crime, mate. LEARN IT IN THE FUTURE!!!!!! If I were u, i'd get away from newgrounds as quick as i can.

xeroe responds:

to matty, look at the date on the game, I created it, I even have the 3d files I rendered it from, and an amazing amount of OTHER people have stolen it and distributed it around, I've only been asked about 5 times before ppl put my game on their site. I've seen my games decompiled and rebuilt to contain anything from new sounds to interactive scoring systems, and although I dont mind too much others doing it to this, I DID NOT steal this. NG has the original, and everyone else stole it from here.

at least do some research before you go degrading my character with false accusations, because one of the things I take pride in is doing the work myself.

look through my games, you will see 2 previous evolutions of this game.

too short

This game is too damn short don't waste time waiting on it to download.

cool

This game was pretty fun, although all the guys were like the same and they either popedup, or around a corner.

Not bad, not bad at all!

It was an alright game, not the best shootin' game I'v played. Maybe you should make a second part, something betta'.