Reviews for "Action Cop"

Good shooting game

There are a lot of shooting games that are released on NG but this one was one of the best.
The difficulty level was well managed I think. Maybe it could have been a bit longer (with more levels). Also, it would have been nice to have an ending animation congratulating the cop for his good job. And maybe some funny stuff.
Also, the Bank could have had a better design. And we could have heard the bad guys agonizing when we kill them.
That are just some ideas for improving the game. It is already a nice one.

xeroe responds:

thanks, yeah i might add in a few dying sounds quickly

Good progress...

I've seen your aother shooters before, and say yourself, they pretty much sucked, but this one, man... NICE JOB!!!!! only the menu's in white give it an amature tint, and indeed a little bit more realistic, but hey, you are making biiiiig progress!!!!!!

Actiony

This is good. You dont see too many Third-Dimensional flash games. try adding some more sound effects and realism to the game, and it would be nearly perfect.

huh...

it's ok. Swift rooms look good and poser people are ok. but it's kinda boring. Well, good job? And huh, think about optimizing the file size a bit.

xeroe responds:

its not swift, and if you think the file size is big compared to whats in it i think ur crazy, but the last level did add on about a meg by itself (hmmm...)

Awesome!

hehehe. That was fun, I think that is the point of a game.

Keep it up.. I think I am going to play it again now...

kool thanks