Reviews for "Action Cop"

Getting better!

Now we're talking. This is much better. Even though the bad-guys make the EXACT same sound when they die. That's my only complaint. Good.

Great Game

But what would be great is when you're hit, having the screen fill with a red transparancy, or blood splatter. Maybe have the blood splatter more and more until you can't see... I think that's straight from and old FPS, but whatever, it was neat. Hey, for an upcoming game, can you do a cop training mission... or even in this one? You know, the one where the silhouettes spin at different times, where carboard cutouts come up, and maybe for bonus round, shooting ducks... Great game. Accuracy percent would be cool. Keep up the good work.

xeroe responds:

yeah i might start a new game - this one could have been a better concept (I am a better programmer than designer)

Not to shabby

It wasn't bad it wasn't great but it wasn't too bad either.

Very good.

Much fun, much action, music reminiscient of a 70's cop flik.

All in all good job.

Well Done!

I'm sure if you released this 5 or 6 years ago for Sega Genesis or Snes you would have made a lot of money! Cool graphics and nice gameplay. Make Ep. 2!