Reviews for "Action Cop"

This was simply beautiful.

The only way you could have made this better would be to somehow randomize where the enemies appear so you can replay it over and over. Awesome job.

Way Better then the other ones!

Ive reviewed all three versions of this and theres not to much to improve on this one but

A) Make the screams softer or less annoying
B)Add more music/ music off and maybe add a intro

Great Job anyway!

wasn't THAT great

it could have been better,cause when the people fall,they kinda fall stiff,and the screams were sooooo annoying.

Great Game

I loved the graphics.

Great game!!

Really good game. I loved Virtual Cop and you made a good tribute to it. Great 3D graphics made it really good to look at. One thing it could use diffrent characters, with diffrent guns and maybe even some gun pick ups for yourself. Anyways really great game, I enjoyed it.