Reviews for "Sunday School 07"

I disliked the use of the n word

Other than that this was a funny episode. Most messed up shower ever. The time in the hole was good to (3rd one this week)

Funny Stuff

I thought that I would dislike this movie after watching the first part, but it quickly won me over. Despite the less than stellar graphics and audio, as well as all the lame jokes used as filler, there were moments genius in which I could't help but to laugh out loud. The movie is nice and long too.

Bottom line; If you're looking for raw, offensive humor but aren't as concerned about audio or visual quality then you'd like this movie.

EricSullivan responds:

Wow. I've never felt so insulted & at the same time, flattered.

that's ok

keep up ur good work!

EricSullivan responds:

If I'm correct with what you were getting in this review, I'd have to agree with you. I have done better then this. :(

Sick but funny

That's some pretty funny stuff there - this is one series that I've missed and will catch up on later. Interesting plotline, not great graphics and poor voices, which are rarely in sync and sound bad occasionally, but the movie's entertaining. Some nice subtle jokes on the posters too!

EricSullivan responds:

Thank you! The voices in this episode suck big time compared to what I've attempted in my other movies. I really have done better, but I just wasn't into this episode very much.
In fact, next to #3 & 4, this is my least favorite episode.

((( HAHA )))

That was great, i dont think i laughed so hard in awhole, really braught out the funny in this one, somthing i would check out again, nice job, and thanks for the laughs really it was great...

~X~