Reviews for "Sunday School 07"

Excellent

I gave this movie a 5, raising its score to 4.68
What a hilarious movie. You rock dude. Consider yourself favoritized

GOOD JOD

WOW ITS GOD LIKE NEVER SEEN ANY THING LIKE IT
thank god that people like this are here

ps:GOOD JOB MAN!!!!!!!

Your series was really starting to suck...but...

I didn't really enjoy 6, but this one makes up for more than that. Sunday school rocks! This is the best thing on newgrounds, ever. People beat drugs...LMAO. And the cops...OH MY GOD. LOL PIGS!!! YOU GOT THE PIGS GOOD! And Mr. Yahtzee is back for a quick cameo since the 2nd one! It's dark, funny, and graphic! I LOVE THIS!!!

your slowly getting more offensive and i love it

i remember in the last episode you had a guy with the shirt i hate n****rs. now you got skin heads saying it. i liked the spoon up the ass but you could really step up the sickness next time with some inscest or some dead body humping cause ive only been like 30% offended by your series its just not offensive and sick enough to get my jollys off. but hey i like tentacle hentai which would be nice to see in a sick flash like this

EricSullivan responds:

Actually, I do have someone humping (edit: Err.. giving a blowjob to) a dead body in episode #9 of the Sunday School series. And I've already written the 14th episode's story, which contains a side story slightly focused around incest.

Entertaining!

What a great episode! Clever plot! Overused jokes, though. But, whatever!