Reviews for "Sunday School 07"

Great

Great Movie. Just as good if not better then all your others. But the question I have to ask is, when are you gonna continue the Clockwork Orange series. Hell its because of your flash movie that I went out and saw it for the 1st time. PLZ Finish it! :P

EricSullivan responds:

I still am going to finish my Clockwork Orange spoof, but I currently have no ideas. Most of the good stuff of the movie I already made fun of. The rest is "meh" except for 2 or 3 more scenes.
I will finish it though. Just give me some time.

Yeeaa

I need to go back and watch the other episodes because this was awesome.

Your graphics aren't great, but the voice acting and humor more than make up for it.

haha?say haha?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
prison humour RULES!!!!

So wrong

but to god damn funny. Kick ass job

Creative sick humor

Well this movie was well done each character had there own voice and personality. Also the scene changes were well done and this movie was very creative and had some sick humor and words. Indeed this movie was very sick but the humor was well done the violence and jail life was a very funny idea, overall a funny movie with some violence and a good ending storyline.

Sick humor and a good series.