Reviews for "Sunday School 07"

((( HAHA )))

That was great, i dont think i laughed so hard in awhole, really braught out the funny in this one, somthing i would check out again, nice job, and thanks for the laughs really it was great...

~X~

Your series was really starting to suck...but...

I didn't really enjoy 6, but this one makes up for more than that. Sunday school rocks! This is the best thing on newgrounds, ever. People beat drugs...LMAO. And the cops...OH MY GOD. LOL PIGS!!! YOU GOT THE PIGS GOOD! And Mr. Yahtzee is back for a quick cameo since the 2nd one! It's dark, funny, and graphic! I LOVE THIS!!!

LOL

great,just great.."people beat drugs?! thats horrible!" LMAO,keep making them

easily one of the best jail movies here on NG

it was just so damn funny. i loved the lunchroom and the hole parts the best. this is a very underrated series and it demands more praise!

Sick but funny

That's some pretty funny stuff there - this is one series that I've missed and will catch up on later. Interesting plotline, not great graphics and poor voices, which are rarely in sync and sound bad occasionally, but the movie's entertaining. Some nice subtle jokes on the posters too!

EricSullivan responds:

Thank you! The voices in this episode suck big time compared to what I've attempted in my other movies. I really have done better, but I just wasn't into this episode very much.
In fact, next to #3 & 4, this is my least favorite episode.