Reviews for "Another World [Millenium]"

Nice!

It's a nice song!
Maybe that little flute or what's it is a bit... annoying, xD

Nice though!

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks:) The flute is a little over the top - but I've learned to live with it. Glad you like it man :)

Nice

It's a very good song, something that would probably be able to hit the charts here in Holland.
But as I don't see any point in reviewing without some comment. Because nothing is perfect and you could always improve:
The tune is catchy the only thing is that the instrument/effect ''playing'' the melodie is kind of anoying, try to find a more peacefull effect. After the voice you did that, but the transition was kindof off.
I hope this can improve your work in the future.
Keep it up (Y) !

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the 9 and the constructive review man :) Appreciate it =)

Welll....

I Give this 9/10 it isnt perfect but its well ok..
I am maybe a harsh man or something but WHO CARES?
-Killervalon

SkyMarshall responds:

SkyMarshall dont care. He appreciates the 9 and loves you for the care bear that is Killervalon. Thanks man =)

just 1 thing...

I would LOVE to give this a 10/10 (i already gave 5/5) but I can't =(
Its just a tiny thing. After the vocal, the music sounds too loud so you should turn it down a bit at that part. As I said, sorry I can't give you a 10, but you would have, because it is perfect in every way except for that detail.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the 9 man :) Appreciate it. And about your little complaint. Little strange that you think that actually. The volum-levels are consistant for all the instruments thorughout the whole arrangement - so it shouldnt really sound that way. But you have your individual way at looking at stuff, and thats cool. It might be a little loud in the end ... but I thought it was cool, as the kick managed to hammer anyway.

Thanks for the review and the constructive criticism lad :)

feyomusic

its agood suond so seewt party!!!