Reviews for "Another World [Millenium]"

Great Epic Trance

The high-pitched whistle is easy to get by for me; it adds to the spacey sound of the tune. It's almost like the bleeps and blips of a computer.

Anyways, The progression is wonderful. The track really has great layers, and they all blend seamlessly. Breakdowns and build-ups are placed nicely. I LOVE the middle section which the robotic voice. It is an excellent touch to an already science-fiction song. Great Work! 10/5!

SkyMarshall responds:

Yes thanks for the insightful review there :) Not too sound like a damn self-indulging bastard, but I happen to like the flute too. It has no "real" melody, I just wanted it to fly all over the place during the build-up. It sounds strange, but it was fun to make :) Appreciate the 10 man!

That is Awesome!

I really liked your vocals. they were sweet. to me, there was nothing wrong with them. i especially liked how you said 'enter atmosphere' and then the music started up again. very well done!! keep up the good work =D

10/10 and 5/5 and a download for me!!

SkyMarshall responds:

Glad you liked them :) It's always a challenge to me to make the most interesting kick-off I can make in songs. I like when it's all quiet, and the hell just breaks lose. So thanks for the 10/5 and download man =)

Not bad at all

And it even feels good to put the track position farther or back XDD

xD c",) =)

I liked it!

It was pretty good! I liked the first half better than the second. It was so good! I could Imagine freaking zombies dancing to this! Scratch that, I can imagine every one from alien 3 AS zombies dancing to this! You should be voted king of all robo space songs!

SkyMarshall responds:

Zombody needs to realise that idea you had there through flash :) And thanks for the kind words, kind sir :) Love the 10!

dude

holy shit i love ur songs. what voice thing do u use? i have been trying to find a good something......but really man love all the songs