Reviews for "Another World [Millenium]"

good but...

that voice was fucking creepy i though its not a bad song but once it hits that voice it fell to peices for me because it went from good weird to bad weird.

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha yeah well ... I kind of knew somebody would say that eventually. Thanks for the review and the 6 man :)

AWSOME!

Your music is the BEST great beat, i have almost all your songs on my comp!

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha, yeah Im glad you do man =) Thanks for the 10!

You're flippin' amazing

Seriously, I have yet to a song of yours I don't like. You're a record deal away from being at the top; I'm serious.

By the way, your vocals slightly sounded like GW Colonel from MGS2.

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha thanks! Im glad you like it, thats awesome. And wouls you like me less, if I told you I've never ever played Metal Gear Solid 2? :( But appreciate the review man =)

just 1 thing...

I would LOVE to give this a 10/10 (i already gave 5/5) but I can't =(
Its just a tiny thing. After the vocal, the music sounds too loud so you should turn it down a bit at that part. As I said, sorry I can't give you a 10, but you would have, because it is perfect in every way except for that detail.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the 9 man :) Appreciate it. And about your little complaint. Little strange that you think that actually. The volum-levels are consistant for all the instruments thorughout the whole arrangement - so it shouldnt really sound that way. But you have your individual way at looking at stuff, and thats cool. It might be a little loud in the end ... but I thought it was cool, as the kick managed to hammer anyway.

Thanks for the review and the constructive criticism lad :)

nice

hey im the 55th reveiw so...i doubt that its gonna mek much a diffrence if i say good job...u just heard taht 54 times...but awsome job dude

SkyMarshall responds:

I never get tired of hearing it though, so fucking thanks a lot, comrade =)