Reviews for "Another World [Millenium]"

Great Epic Trance

The high-pitched whistle is easy to get by for me; it adds to the spacey sound of the tune. It's almost like the bleeps and blips of a computer.

Anyways, The progression is wonderful. The track really has great layers, and they all blend seamlessly. Breakdowns and build-ups are placed nicely. I LOVE the middle section which the robotic voice. It is an excellent touch to an already science-fiction song. Great Work! 10/5!

SkyMarshall responds:

Yes thanks for the insightful review there :) Not too sound like a damn self-indulging bastard, but I happen to like the flute too. It has no "real" melody, I just wanted it to fly all over the place during the build-up. It sounds strange, but it was fun to make :) Appreciate the 10 man!

KOOL;;

NICE BEAT

Dancey

Could totally play this in the middle of a rave or something. That whistley noise had a little too much high freq. in there so it kind of hurt my ears but all in all it was a cool song.

5/5 - 10/10

Peace - //:-sr4clD-:\\

SkyMarshall responds:

Yes, the flute-pitch is a little border-line painful at it's highest, but the slam-bass keeps it in line thankfully. I love that you find it dancey. Thanks for the 10/5 man :)

tis very good.

fits its theme well. it lift my spirits up.

i feel useful. its rateing went from 4.50 to 4.51 after my vote. =D hahaha.

but still, its good.

SkyMarshall responds:

Every vote counts man! Thanks for the step up and the 10 :)

Pipper?

Sounded like a boy running around playing a flute, very neat song, cheerful and very sci-fi like (with a flute)

5/5
10/10

SkyMarshall responds:

Space-flute then :) Thanks for the double jeaopardy there! Appreciate it man c",)