Reviews for "Another World [Millenium]"

Wow!

I see why this so high in top30!
I loved the buildup, the robot voice is pretty well done.
The piece that started after the robot voice is just amazing!
5'd, 10'd, Loved
(check my 'Frozen Mind !')
Join TEH 5TEAM! - http://kr1z.newgrounds.com/news/post/
(no spaces)

(man, I advertise too much :p)
Greets,
MICHhimself

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks man :) I'll go check out Frozen Mind right now!

Nice!

It's a nice song!
Maybe that little flute or what's it is a bit... annoying, xD

Nice though!

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks:) The flute is a little over the top - but I've learned to live with it. Glad you like it man :)

hey hey

hey bro, me again, another awsome song and i have to agree with the kid under me, but Forever Gamer is still my fav, keep up the bumbin work and try to top Forever Gamer, ill let you know if u did ;D

SkyMarshall responds:

I will :) Thanks man. Working on something now that I personally hope will be better than Forever Gamer. But I might fail ... I'll let you decide when the time comes :)

Very awesome.

The best thing about music like this is that you can just put it on and do your thing online or whatever you are doing on the computer and it gives you such a great mood and groove. Allows me to type faster and execute things I am doing with better precision. The rythym and feel of it is great. Thank you very much. I am going to download it. I hope you make more.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks man :) You and me agree totally on the part about music beeing good as "background noise". Glad you think this is one of them. You should check out the band "4 Strings" for the most epic background music out there. Just a tip.

yay!!!

i made it go from 4.34 to 4.35!!!!

did i win??

no..? crap!

i was trying 2 B useful

SkyMarshall responds:

No but you be made of are pure win - which automatically makes you awesome, you realize. Thanks for the useful vote and the 10 man :)