Reviews for "3d virtua shooter"

not bad

Not bad for a shooter game. Finished in 32.456 sec on 1st try (didn't know at first that there was a time thing). Anyways, nice simple 3D designs and movement. Would be nicer if there was more detail. Graphics were kind of plain. Needed some music or sound. Keep it up!!

not to bad

Not bad for your first one. If u intend to make anothr, try some sound, a crosshair, a gun, and a reload time. This wil bring more chalenge to the game.

Not bad, not bad at all

Looking forward to development.

PS: I would have thought you'd know that Flash is a bajilion times more popular than Shockwave, thanks to its compact size.

xeroe responds:

yeah i know, but the things you can do with shockwave are crazy- you can have particle systems that take up the same filesize as very simple vector graphics- check out my webpage jamessmith.cjb.net

Good, but could have been better

Nice job for your first try. Good Graphics. Add sounds and music.
I could careless for violence so add blood is you want, some people like it.

Nice Work!

xeroe responds:

thanks I made it in like, 3 hrs only because I was tired of making shockwave and having nowhere on the net to show it- in the few hours since I put this game on I have got more feedback in 2 hrs than i would in 2 mths with shockwave

29.719 secs