Reviews for "3d virtua shooter"

needs to get improved

well mate...it needs:

sound
blood
the guys falling when we shoot on them
bigger game

well what saves u its the 3d images :)

Bugged, but a good start

Great concept. But i hope this is a demonstration of a basis of a game. Because there's a lot of flaws. Firstly, the people don't die, they just dissapear, which is a bit stupid, however, the worst is that when you wait... the "soldiers" do not kill you, they just restart theire loop. If you fix these obvious bugs, and add some backgrounds and model textures, you're way off with a hugely great game, which i look very much forward too.

PS: Remember some cool music and cool sounds

Cool

That was good animation. Now, You should make it better.

xeroe responds:

lol yeah ok ive already colored the models, made less-jerky firing and falling down- I'm working on making a bank for a "cop " to break into - storyline still coming
update soon

Could be better.

Make your next game longer and i will be good. The graphics are pretty good. Are the tweened?
P.s. I got 28.141

xeroe responds:

nice score- ive got a laptop with nothin but the touchpad so I cant score very high- theyre not tweened, in the flash sense, they are made in discreet plasma,exported separately and layered "creatively" email me if u want the source its easier to understand than my ramblings

lol this wasnt very origonal or detailed

it was ok but with work and a story line it could be bette...
p.s. i got 29.132 :P