For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "3d virtua shooter"

needs work

It's not that great, it definately needs sounds, more varied action, more difficulty...

I'm sure you can think of many ways to improve it.

At the moment it's just a point and click game, real boring and real repetitive.

You need

You need sound noone likes it without sound get movin

OMG!!

well i gave humor a ten cause i was laughing my ass off cause the didnt shoot back!! what the hell?? good graphics though.

terminator

cool game but no blood there not shooting back

what the heLL is this!...!.!

why the hell did you submitted this crap?? it looks like a unfinished game or somethin.. and if its finished, then your were pretty dumb to submit somethin like that, because i betcha that you knew it was crap, or maybe you didnt go through it yourself, or somethin, anywayz...
(falling asleep)