Reviews for "3d virtua shooter"

Looks good, but needs sound

The graphics are well done, although a little bland and repetitive. What this really needs is some sound, and a crosshair or something for the gun. The enemies take far too long to come out as well. The last guy said they don't attack, but I wouldn't know because they never got the chance. It's far too easy, but it was well-done.

Potential

this movie has GREAT potential to become a good shoot-em-up. i know how hard it is to do 3 dimensions on flash, and the only reason i gave you a 5 was because i know some non-flash-artists will vote low, but i'm available for help with graphics and interactivity at thespark99@hotmail.com

it's a good start

throw in some sound effects, a little gun interface with a crosshair mouse, and a way for the guys to shoot back, and this could be a cool game! good try at it