Reviews for "3d virtua shooter"

37.499...

Excellent for a first game and excellent use of SWIFT 3D. I look forward to versions to come. My suggestions would be: 1. add sounds of gun firing, and targets being hit. 2. add death animations for targets. 3. have stats at the end other than time taken, like missed shots, shots fired, accuracy....that kind of thing. As an added bonus, you could change the mouse arrow to look like the back end of a pistol or rifle or what-have-you and have it animate with each shot.

Not bad at all...keep up the good work.

xeroe responds:

swift3d is good, PLASMA is better- check out discreet.com if u dont know
thanks anyway

Sweet Game Yo

I got 35.337 sec yea i rock!!!! Ther could have been more Blood tho

not bad for a first game

A bit to short, And needs to be harder

that was really cool

would have been better if the cursor was a gun that actually shot but it was cool. if u had a longer one and better looking start up screan and you wauld have a cool game

Good for a first flash attempt...

But, as you can probably guess, it's likely it'll get blammed. :-(
It would be much better with a nicer menu and stuff. Also, if the enemies didn't loop.
I'd say it'd be much, much better if you could be hurt by the enemies. :-P
You rely on the player presuming they will be shot of they don't shoot first.
Really, it's just a time trial.
But as I said, good for a first attempt. ;D