Reviews for "Jose"

It's amazing how you come up with all these unique concepts! how do you do it?

jouste responds:

some are brand new and some I grabbed from a whole back! this guy is like 6 years old or something! But it's always good to revisit your characters to see how much both of you have grown!

*highfives

It took me way, way too long to realize why he was named Jose, even though that's the first thing about him that stood out to me. That's not how you'd usually pronounce it, in my defense. Also, gotta say I'm wondering- how does he see?

jouste responds:

uhhhh... he sees through a whole bunch of cameras, located... somewhere...

*blind highfives

like a reverse mega mind, kind of? a hero with no villain to fight so he end up becoming the villain. come on fire hero next to fight him!

jouste responds:

haha that's a good idea! thanks for the comment!

*highfives

Maybe he's a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type character who is an arsonist in one form and a fire-fighter in the other. I love the steam-punky vibe to this, great stuff as-always!

jouste responds:

haha yeah that would be super cool if it ended up that he caused all the fires when he was asleep or something so he always had something to fight. appreciate the comment man! good hearing from you!

*highfives

To me , you always have the coolest character design

jouste responds:

hey that's really kind of you to say! appreciate the comment!