Reviews for "Colin vs Jesus: FINALE!"

Good way to end a series

I have a few things to say to people who are about to watch this:
#1 - I'm catholic and had no problem with this flash. In fact this flash actually made me less offended of parts 1 and 2. You must understand that this isn't Colin vs. Jesus Christ but intead Colin vs. a plastic "jesus" statue. >>Please watch the whole thing before reviewing!!!!<<
#2 - This flash was not exactly as random as most other animutation.
#3 - I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!
#4 thru #25 - I REALLY LIKE PIE!

COLIN MOCHERIE IS GOD!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
I will pray for you and Colin Mocherie.
My god have mercy on you soul!

I really don't know what that means but AWESOME MOVIE AND I LOVE COLIN MOCHERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

GO COLIN!

You shall always be the winner in "Whose Line Is it Anyway" to me!

No I'm not gay!

He just rocks!
Go Scottish Colin!
Like Me!
I am Scottish too!
GO COLIN!
GO ME!

Confused

....yeah.... Im Confused and Horrified, And reading some of these reviews mad at the Christians and Catholics saying Blah Blah Blah, Jesus Will damn you, Blah Blah Blah, Burn in hell, LIGHTEN THE HELL UP,Im Catholic and you dont see me going around saying this is blasphemious, i only say that to people i hate or if it really is Blasphemious, TmsT you are an awesome flash maker, and to all you christian and catholic highbees out there thinking yer soo good, BAH to you! DONT MAKE US OTHER CATHOLICS,CHRISTIANS LOOK BAD!

What that last guy said......... screw him !!

You should take the piss out of god and i think you should sequal it with a Vs. God himself type thing

god is watching...

yes, it can be commended in some places but THIS IS VERY BLASTPHEMOUS! Whicyh is why i hate it, i don't think spiritual people will be very pleased with this one... really, don't take the piss out of god