Reviews for "His World (Remix)"

The Original Is Total Crap

Not to be offensive, but I gave you a five because you at the very least attempted to make such a horrible song sound good. God I hate this song (the original), the thought of attaching sonics face to such tunes disturbs me...!

The effect the remixed parts had on the -100% lameness of the song was about +10%.

Nice try though.

paranoiddj001 responds:

Thanks for the review

Meh.

I'll download it because it's the only thing close to the original, but you were WAAAAAAAY off. It's like you made this song based off of a description of the origional song...

paranoiddj001 responds:

Keep in mind this is a remix. It's not supposed to resemble the original song apart from the melody.