Reviews for "His World (Remix)"

voted 5

Wow man, this is a really powerful piece.
I really like that synth you've used! It sounds great.
The hit's every now again really add to the power of this piece.
The percussion was FANTASTIC! I found nothing wrong with it.
Truly an amazing piece. Keep up the fantastic work! You're getting much better!
-TMM43 (DJ-Pinke)

paranoiddj001 responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Awesome.

That was a good song, even though I don't like Sonic much. Good job. 5/5 10/10.

Rly rly good

i realy enjoyed this song, its nice and heavy and then gets right to the faster lighter stuff. You nailed the nail on the head, good job.

Awsome!

Just so awsome!!! =-) Sega certanly didn't make a mistake when they used this song in Sonic The Hedgehog 2006! This is even better than the original version!!!

How invigorating..

Your work brings the listener into the world of Sonic The Hedgehog from the very beginning.. As the song begins, I can envision myself standing alone with my rival, exchanging words of prior engagement as each of us vies to use the power of the Chaos Emeralds we've acquired to decide whether or not this world is worth saving.. and at the 42 second mark, the deciding battle begins..

Superbly done, and I'm sure many avid fans of Sonic would agree. For the others out there who fall into the songs they listen to and become part of it as we listen, you've just provided another astonishing instance to envision. You have my thanks. I wish you the absolute best with your future works, and I look forward to hearing your next piece.

10/10, 5/5, and downloaded.