Reviews for "Invader ZIM Sound Board"

Your Friend's at the window!

Stupid Slinght Paste Boy! Now mak a GIR one I mean that would be tight or all the charaters Did you Knowthat woman who did the voice of Ms.Bitters was the oringal Smurfet? weird Huh well it was Good "gir whats the G stand for?" "i don't Know"

OMG!

This was so cool! I looooooooooooooooooove Invader Zim! Although I haven't seen it in like FOREVER! But I still love it! But just one question......Where's grr's doom song?! DOOM! DOOM! DOOM!

cool

That was good one problem though................................ WHERES THE FRIKEN DOOM SONG!

Hmmm..

Well, the soundboard itself was alright, BUT YOU CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT! Where is all the other stuff, like GIR & Dib?
By the way, your animation (more like crapimation) 'American Idol PARODY' is crap.

Best soundboard ever!

Excellent job but I have only one complaint, not that it has anything to do with the board itself.....If you cant spell GIR then you are no TRUE invader zim fan.Watch the first episode and youll know it stands for standars-issue information retreval unit.The "G" is yet to be known. And speaking of Gir, a gir soundboard from you would also be nice.