Reviews for "NG VaultBoy: Level 4"

WOOP !

DAMM ! I LOVE ALL LEVELS, BUT THIS STELL ME MY SOUL !

Good Job!

Man Luis, I'm loving the Vault-Boy drawings this one being my favorite so far. Keep up the good work!

Wow...

i just started playing that game, nice picture

Coming along nicely

I like the whole idea.

Your renditions of Vault Boy are near perfect in my opinion.

Here's where it gets sweet

It's great to finally be adding actual weapons to the roster that these level icons have. This is great because it gives off a great sense of fighting. Again, you use the shadow effects well by showing the parts of the character in the background where the only background is the website. You seem to make a lot of submissions like that. I like how the glittery parts of his boxing glove show off like sharp knives.

You're giving off a good sense of being ready to fight. It's great to look back at all the stuff I had to go through in order to get as high as I am today. As you have many submissions already, it looks like you're probably get all of them done eventually. It looks like one of the longest running art series I have seen here. You don't think much about that in other works.