Reviews for "NG VaultBoy: Level 4"

This was cool

I like that adding weapons on this character in different forms is pretty cool and you bring some good quality to it even the shine and sparkle on the glove was great I would love some background scene though something that's shows us the world from where this weapon came from or something anyways nice work here

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some background scene or backdrop

~X~

Here's where it gets sweet

It's great to finally be adding actual weapons to the roster that these level icons have. This is great because it gives off a great sense of fighting. Again, you use the shadow effects well by showing the parts of the character in the background where the only background is the website. You seem to make a lot of submissions like that. I like how the glittery parts of his boxing glove show off like sharp knives.

You're giving off a good sense of being ready to fight. It's great to look back at all the stuff I had to go through in order to get as high as I am today. As you have many submissions already, it looks like you're probably get all of them done eventually. It looks like one of the longest running art series I have seen here. You don't think much about that in other works.

Awsome

Freakin sweat, the fallouts are my favorite RPGs

BADASS!!!!