Reviews for "Lady Chun-Li"

Some styles never die

simple sweet,cute and complex a style that never grows old.

oh my god!

She's hotter than ever

very nice

i like the eyes and the blush i also like the way it was colored how the blue on the dress shows white and till the bottem its un colored very nice

Womanized

At least Chun-Li doesn't look Man-ish like some of the videos game before the newer ones out now. Nice Work. Do more so I can promote your website or page.

0O0O0O0O0O...

She's beautiful, like its real... the color is good especially on the face light colors are good, the cartooning is also good ( you make your own impression on Chun Li) and the lighting is the best... (Just make your self relaxed and think something about the backgound... overall: wow ^_^