Reviews for "Lady Chun-Li"

Something is kind of.. off

The face is nice, but there's something weird about it. Possibly the position of it as related to the rest of her head. It looks like a mask, or like it should pop out on a hinge. Maybe it's not the face- the "hair" part is too big, makes it look like she has a ginormous skull? Overall I like it but there's something not quite right with the proportions.

Could be really good, but...

The anatomy is all messed up.
The shoulders are not aligned, the neck is too long and off center and it seens broken because of the bad angle. The torso feels too bidimensional and, oh my gawd... where is hers right arm!?

The face it's really beatiful, but it seens flat. It happened because the face's lighting doesn't give the same volume sensation as the head's and neck's do. It is unbalanced. The light sorce is behind her, so the hair lighting feels wrong.

The irregular painting is kind of strange. The face is almost smooth, but the neck is too rough and it seens like you rushed to finish the clothes.

My final words: It's an nice drawing, but its painting is all unbalanced. Next time try paying more attention to the lighting. And study a little anatomy!