Reviews for "Sonic Heroes - Final Fortress"

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWSOME REMIX AND I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THAT FEELING!

Yup. Also helps if you get stoned first. LOLOL j/k

aargh!

Well I actually loved that level. There vere some annoying spots, agreee..
put the music track was soooo awesome that it smoothed out the glitches (which is rare for games)

I thought noone would ever dare to try remixing this complex track! SO thimbs up to you.
However I don't think there is any way make it sound even more badass then original. Maybe I'm wrong.

Nice remix and alternative parts!

How about remixing All-beloved "Grand Metropolis" track? ;)
i would try so, whenever I will have some good composing soft- (anything that's not midi, eeeeck..) Can't go far with midi...

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I can honestly admit that this was NOT an easy track to remix . . . in fact it took me 3 months to actually think of something for it. I had to walk away from this track and come back to it later. I posted like 4 more songs before this one. That's how hard it was XD

Though it wasn't as hard as His World, which is a shame that it was a total Bomb.

But Grand Metropolis? I like the sound of it, it's been requested by many already so, I better get to it XD

Wait for it...

At the beginning, I was wondering "Is that all?" Then at 1:24 it got good, fast. I happen to like this stage and its (original) music, and this is a great remix of that.

LOL thnx. Yeah I wanted to confuse ppl. Thats what music all about XD

Glad you liked it ^.^

Ever been that close to space?

"I feel like I have been here before..."

Probably because he almost died in SA2B but this is a very sick remix and remake of a cool song. Aside from Metal Madness part 1 and Egg Fleet this was one of my favorite levels in the whole game to play again and again despite it being very hard with Team Dark and Chaotix.

The rhythm, drums, synth, and bass, all come together and recreate a beautifully chaotic scene from one of the hardest levels in the whole game especially on Hard Mode where you only had one chance to do each level. This song just brings back some good memories of when I played that game a lot.

Excellent work here.

Oh the times I wish I could go to space myself. LOL

I love this level with Team Dark. AND Chaotix. It's a good challenge. Sonic's is ok but kinda easy, and we all know how way too easy Rose's is.

I'm glad you liked the song. This here's a REAL review, and I'm glad you noticed all the details I put in. You must be some sort of music guru to actually pay attention to that sort of thing lol.

Thanks again

Wait, YOU made this?

Wow...this is one of my fav Sonic remixes especially when I get pumped up lol. But I never knew that YOU were the genius behind this piece

LOL You heard it before? That's awesome