Reviews for "Sonic Heroes - Final Fortress"

well

i like it the song because i beat it all you know what its very cool i want to hear every day

YAY! Glad you liked it :D

pretttty sweet dude

nice tone
lovin the techno backround
everything sounds great!
only problem is i would have liked a more powerful instrument
for the main riff
~saku
great song!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

thnx man. Glad to get yur review. Glad you liked it

Amazing!

This is absolutely awesome! It's completely different, plus it's not depressing like the original.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

LOL depressing . . . well you are kinds right, I just found the original boring as hell. Thnx for the review.

Like it

Never played the game but this sounds like one of sonic's boss themes
^^

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Not quite, it is the last action level though so close enough XD

Thnx for the review

This awakens fond memories....

I seriously liked this level...This makes my memorey vivid ER.

this song was made to more epic greatness, it gets me daydreaming bout it too...
as it occurs to me, i never was much for the ranking system in that game...but i liked the fact it had no real time limit.

as it just occured to me to mention, i left reviews im not especially HAPPY nor proud of b4...back then i was about 15 and a half and very picky and if my opinion of me stands, very rude...I stand a public appology so im sorry for bein a wave maker 2 yrs back, there i said it, i was an @$$.

as for the song, techno suits this song from Sonic Heroes...makes it mystic and epic.
I'm willing to hear more, so ima sit here like a PARTIALLY sane person and WAIT. (i *HATE* waiting)
cant wait to hear more of your mixes XD

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah the ranking system kinda sucked lol. The time limit was pretty cool though. Gives you a bad score though. Meh oh well.

And don't worry too bad about your past reviews. In fact I celebrate honesty. If you're an ass-kisser or a hater then your reviews don't mean so much to me. Not so many ass-kissers though, my fans like my music for me . . . there is one guy though who thinks I'm god. Lucky for me he's left no reviews left but that's just creepy XD

Yeah it takes time to make music it seems. I can't wait to finish my next piece, but it's getting kinda hard since I'm learning new things every day about the music program I use, and I just don't know what to put where lol.

Well thnx for the review