Reviews for "College University pt 1"

The first perfect 10 in 6 months!!

Congra-BYU-LATIONS!! I loved it! As the guy before me said, the animation and humor style was vaguely reminiscent of Family Guy. Not derivitive enough to be fairly considered a "Rip-off", though. GREAT WRITING! Subtle and witty, unlike the pointless humor most funny portal entries have. I mean, THE FINAL DUMP was funny and all, but pleeeease. This is a completely different story.
The voice acting was decent. I mean, it is a 10 for the portal, but if you were to make a television series out of this, you'd have to hire more experienced voice-over actors.
The real strength here is the phenomenal writing that far surpasses anything ever submitted to the portal in the category. Have either of you ever considered writing for existing cartoon series, like the Simpsons or Futurama? These days, the Simpsons need the help of fresh ideas like yours.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwsome!!!!!

this is 1 of the best flahes i've ever seen im gonna wtch more^_^

lmao!!!

i love that bear!!!

kicked fucking ass

every fucking one is always the best.
watch the fucking movie it's great if your a fan if your not call me at 765-2300.

LOL!!!

I CANT STOP LAUGHING AFTER THE TORN ROBE PART!