Reviews for "Chickens 2"

A War of Chickens conceived by Devilsheep

How interesting...

Seriously, though, that was one bloody chicken carnagefest.

First off, I suggest a bigger window... on a high resolution desktop, it's just too small a box, IMO. Also, no replay button at the "END" screen. Minor quibbles, but I thought I should point them out.

As for the actual plot and action.... that was quite a lot of blood-splattering chickens biting it there. Impressively gorey. Well coordinated with the music at the very start, too. The escape was a good way to start it off. The soldier who got kinda "facehugged" a la Aliens... good touch there... and the actual standoff in that room... very very nice. I liked the way you did dialogue with subtitles AND faces talking.

And we're left with a bunch of dead sticks and chickens. Fast, brutal, effective. Good flash, man... er... sheep!

Short but SWEET.

Very nice submission i liked it alot. You are very talented and id love to see more of your work.

Excellent

Great submission, man. i always knew those chickens were nothing but trouble. i hope to see more from you on Newgrounds.