Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

Nice!!!!

i dont like flashes with sprites just used over and over but this was totaly awsome, nearly burst into tears when it ended, we want more! ^_^

DUDE YOU ROCK!!!

This has to be the best spirt animation i have ever seen! and here i thought noone would exced VGDC or Rasonrock! You should make a website and and a series based on this! You have a place on my fav lists!!! no 1 artur and no 1 movie!!!
KEEP IT UP YOU COULD BE THE BEST!!!

HOLY SHIT!

Damn that was great!! When is the next one coming out?? The music and sound effects were right on. I want to see the next one now!

dude that was tight.

long but tight. cant wait for u to finish it. got my 5.

WOW ^^

that was so cool ^^, i hope to see the 2nd part son, keep up the great work you guys ^_^