Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

Sonic

WHO LIKES SNOIC AND JETIX JUST GO TO THIS VIDEO TO GET IT BACK AGAIN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gym6vO iybnc

Awesome!

This Is Awesome!

Very good

Impressive work! Overall very good animation, sound, and sound effects, even if there are some low points at times. Some sound effects are way too loud, for instance, and some sprites seem odd. The custom animations took awhile to get used to, because I'm more used to seeing actual in-game attack sprites and stuff, but after awhile, they turned out to be awesome.

The dialogue is cringe-worthy, juvenile, and full of mistakes, as well as being hard to read and scrolling by unevenly. It's bad even by sprite fight standards. The length of the movie and overall quality makes up for it, and the awesome fights are really all that matters in the end (kudos for excellent Zero and X fighting scenes as well!). But be warned that this is no Shakespeare.

awsom e