Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

Damn..that was awesome

that was like....really long..and...not many flashes can last so long and still retain its quality....but this.......this was simply awesome....ill go take a look at SQFP2 right now i guess....cant wait till 3

You suck.

This video is horrible, and you got ALL OF YOUR SOUNDS FROM THE HALF-LIFE MOD EARTHS SPECIAL FORCES. You loser, you couldn't take the time to find better sounds aswell, the sounds on ESF are directly ripped from dragon ball and dragon ball z, you have potential but you wasted it on this junk, BLAM.

LgdVegetto responds:

Heh...this was made in like 2003 When I was still fairly new to flash. However, after i'm finished making Sonic's Quest for Power 3 (trust me, you'll be amazed how much better part 2 is and how 3 is gonna be), I'll do a special re-make of this one with much better quality etc..

best thing on newgrounds

holy wackers this movie was one of the best things i ceen on newgrounds im gonna go watch your part 2 hopes it good kickass flash make alittle better on that sonic meets chick tho l8èr

Sweet

Dang that was cool. What sprite did u use for the Ultimate Sonic? Ive never seen that b4. But anyway, tight flash. I hope the next 1 is good.

The oddest sprite movie ever.

I have a thing for certain sprite movies based on games that I grew up with, but this is by far one of the strangest sprite movies ever. This is Sonic, meets Megaman X, meets Dragon Ball Z, meets the Matrix with a pathetically funny (and crappy) dialogue. The story itself could be good, however it's written in a way that instantly makes you wonder why you even bother reading it. The teenage slang in this video probably won't bother most people who aren't bright enough to notice, but it takes away a great deal from the movie. The huge, ugly font that takes up the entire screen at some points needs to be changed as well. I won't even mention the plot holes.... I'm going to check out the next one in the series to see if it's any better.

The graphics could use some work, too.