Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

... wow

Where are the voices?

Awesome!!!!!!!

Good idea making three of the most powerful video game icons work together, man. Sigma and Robotnik make a pretty good team themselves.

LGD Ive told u this before

Ok ive told ya this in a messenger convo before but u have inspired me to finish my flash movie u should know which one I mean I bugged u for about a month straight for that background u promised me :) anyway I had to watch these again coz i hadnt seen em in a while and ive been waiting for sqfp3 for ages July 1st is gonna be a truly great day for the fans of your work LGD and to quote ur name " YEAH SHATTER THE WINDSHIELDS! BRING OUT THE LIGHT!!! HERE COMES LGD FULL FORCE WITH SQFP3 AND THE FIGHT"
And anyone who disses LGD can rot in hell :)

THATS MY KIND OF SONIC RIGHT THRER!!!!

i'v senn clips of SQFP 3 and storm eagel always gets his ass kicked first...:D. overall that is was the most action packed flash ever kudos my friend

You do some AWESOME anime and manga movies

Very good movies you doing mixing with manga and anime.You have doing so good manga and anime movies seen 2003.well done=)