For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

this is love man, BRUHHHH !!! SAW THESE SERIES BACK WHEN I WAS A KID, great nostalgia bro, i believe i saw it back in 2006, its old as hell, and still so damn epic after 100 and 1000's of just coming back and watching this series. Damn really thought to start watching the series once more, is just so well made, i even learned the dialogues by heart to each and every episode. SO well done man

I really wanted to count how long this was. It was a whopping sixteen minutes! I am impressed at how epic this is! I'm even more impressed by how it's the first in a series. You really know how to set up a story. It's funny because they did eventually make a Sonic/Mega Man comic book crossover.

I'm not that familiar with Mega Man. It still doesn't matter, because this is awesome anyway. The jokes could be a little better, but it's still great. I'm glad sprite flashes can be so epic. That Matrix music never gets old.

I just rewatched the whole series, Awesome.
One of the best series of my childhood LOL

Loved this series growing up, now I'm back to rewatch, going to try and get through it all tonight but I might need to take a break. Love this series though! 4.5/5

I love this series..