Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

to luvtehcomix

Just wanted to say that do u know how LONG this flash has been up here? For a first I agree it is good however, nobody's first is going to be perfect or up to date of what you are used to. You are criticizing a flash that is YEARS old and the author has done more than this since then. (grant it most are the same formula as this one..) Nevertheless to be that criticizing to a flash when it is someones rookie level entry is somewhat harsh. (In my opinion only)
Yes I understand critiquing a flash helps a person to improve on there mistakes so as to become a better artist but, to just downright try to crush a rookie level entry because its not up to YOUR standards of what a flash should be seems....selfish. (once again..my opinion.. agree or disagree..doesn't matter to me.)

man

this sereis is probably the only good thing that you have submitted to newgrounds

People...

Man, newgrounds is fucked if critics aren't allowed. If all reviews are "DIS SHIT IS AWESOME" and a 10, then we'll ahve crap animations everywhere. Critics help improvement. Ranting how good it is isn't helping the author improve, not is it?

brillenty at its fullest.

the joint best movie on new grounds(other super mario bros z)

umm luvtehcomix...

quit being a fucking critic you idiota! this is the best series ever!