Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

Badass.

This is total badass. I mean Sonic, with guns? And a sword, too? Holy s**t I know about Sonic and the Black Knight but this is kick ass! It was also quite long for the 1st episode but it was still awesome, and wow, I didn't know Robotnik was THAT fast. (Yeah, like in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 4). But anyway, this series is both badass and kick ass! And Sonic really is more badass than Mario. "Well someone looks pissed." Lol. Completely badass, like all your flashes are.

Perfect!

Gooooooooooooooooood!
Perfect!

this flash is old

This was made in 2003

SWEET

i love fighting sprite flashes cant get enough adn ive watched this slot

AWESUME

Any body who hats thus sucks a lot

this movie was so awesummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme
im now gonna watch part 2