Reviews for "Sonic's Quest For Power"

Wicked

so far ive reviewed ALL your work to date and by far im impressed with your work i got an idea for pt. 2....get SHADOW(a.k.a clone-nemisis of sonic) to bust out and get in this movie, peace bro

LgdVegetto responds:

Shadow is already planned for part 2....the name of part 2 is "Sonic's Quest for Power 2 : The Return of Shadow". ;)

Great man just great

Wow what made you think of something so great that was good off the chain is more like it i love sonic and you made him a better badass then he already was good job man can't wait for part two

FUCKIN GREAT

dude, awesome movie never thought sonic could do what he did, great imagination, good story line zero should be involved more tho. cant wait for part 2 keep up the good work homie and oh yeah less text please.

WOW ^^

that was so cool ^^, i hope to see the 2nd part son, keep up the great work you guys ^_^

Excellent use of talent

Dood, you have exceptinal talent. You spend time working on every aspect of the movie, and you have a great imagination. Your best work seems to be with assosiation with Cajunspirit. You work great together. Keep it up, I expect great results from Part 2!