Reviews for "Comic Con Experiences 5"

...wow.

Yup O_o

That is a guy who has never talked to a woman before. It seems like he thought that you find a wife by randomly asking strangers for some reason

Comick responds:

For sure! Has never talked to a women...or maybe never talked to any other REGULAR HUMAN IN SOCIETY ??! XD lol

You have to be making this one up, that was just too bizarre.

How old was the guy? he sound like he was suffering from dementia, he sounded disoriented.

When i started reading i was all "oh he is gonna hit on her and sexually harass her, and will go on about her looks dismissing her comic", but nope.

He was a lost man looking for a wife.

What the hell was that? why did he insisted on making sure you were not a trans woman? or jewish? did you look that manly? XD.

Comick responds:

This is 100% true! I even have my table mate who was sitting next to me, to back me up XD The guy looked in his late 20s or early 30s. He spoke clearly with direct eye contact but emotionless and had no reaction to my jokes or verbal frustration, I have NO IDEA what was wrong with him. I actually think he wandered off from a mental ward or something...nothing he said made any sense and he was just in his own world asking random me things that didn't even pertain to the comics or anything!

I.. I dont... W-what just happened? I have so MANY questions!

1. How does someone say all of that, with a normal face expression?

2. Has he ever spoken to... anyone before... like ever?

Just like we say in México... "que pedo con este wey?!"