Reviews for "Evil Ash with Army of Darkness"

luv it

but what a wimpy army,
just skeleton warriors?

very awesome

and wimpy army? I say this is true to the movie, evil ash had mostly skeleton warriors. give or take a few deadites

i like it

It looks epic

Well hello Mr. Fancypants

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Ah, how I love Army of Darkness, the Evil Dead series, and of course Bruce Campbell himself. I haven't seen either for a couple of months ("either" meaning either the first ED or AOD, since I'm not too fond of the second). Such great cult classics :D

Hail to the king baby.

YES, YES, 100 times YES! Army of darkness is one of my favorite movies of all time and frankly it is a SIN that New Ground does not have a higher rating system for such an occasion! I wouln't care if the next 300 art submissions you do are just pictures of drywall I would still say gun to my head that you are a good artest. Srabunic!11/10 may Burce Camble with chin.