Reviews for "Poop another day"

Boring and not funny

That's pretty much the sum of it. The sticking-stuff-up-my-ass bit got old with the first 2 pube muppets. I haven't watched any pube muppets since the first 2 and it doesn't look it has gotten much better.

LollypopClock responds:

Then do one of the following:
1. Don't watch pube muppet movies.
2. Write a review tha acually gives some construcive critism
3. Stop staying up after your bedtime, because your mom will be mad if she catches you up past 8:00 p.m again.

wow that blows

Dude, do u just make them swear so u can say dirty words. dont get me wrong i say fuck a million times a day but this sounded forced.

I still Hate it

I HATE IT I see no point, it is true strawberry in your flash movies and you get high scores "since I read and understood the guidelines for posting reviews thats all I can say" :(

Flash by Xkick:
- none -

just give up already!

look, it's always the same thing over and over! just give it up already! it wasn't funny the first time, it's not funny now!

LollypopClock responds:

Did you watch the movie? This is new material not just pube muppet rambling on a bunch of gay things and fuck you theres no way in hell i'm going to give uo. Pube muppet is here to stay.