Reviews for "Divine Intervention pt. 1"

wow

ok, that was pretty dam awesome, except, i cant even get past the first guy who jumps at you by the police car. Far too difficult (im using a dodgy laptop mouse, so i cant aim)

Totaljerkface responds:

you gots to pick cheat then under the options menu. use the uzi.... if you just aim at one place ahead of the bad guys and hold down fire... everyone will just run into your bullets.

die foulbeast

that was an awesome shooter.kinda of neat if you could shoot other things like firetrucks corpses and what not.

god this is the best animation and illustration

style I've ever seen on this sight. One major problem of the game though, is the mechanics of the controls. A lot of the time your cross hair drift. And some enemies you shoot at are not really getting shot. Especially at short range.

foof

this is awesome.

Great work BIG FILE SIZE

But none the less good,ok it was funny(at frist witht the kid or what ever)and it was bloody,funny great controlling just plain greatness!Its a really big file size but who cares its really worth the wait I think I will vote 5,for sure cuas eyou created something amazing!Great job and keep it up!

Totaljerkface responds:

ey sly... i got your email. and thanks for the kind words