Reviews for "Divine Intervention pt. 1"

Make number two right....... NOW! DO IT NOW NEWGROUNDS!!! FU**ING NOW!!! (plz? :) )

it's a pain in the ass, but once you get it you've got it. I shot that first enemy about 10000000000 times when I finally got his little punk ass.

brutal

A true NewGrounds classic. I remember fist playing this way back in 2004/2005 and it scared the living shit out of me. Very difficult and addicting. The graphics were the best I'd seen in an internet game and I still had dial up and it took 15 minutes just to load it. Now here I am 10 years later, almost half of my life time and it still is as enjoyable as when I found it. 6.7 million plays is quite a record. It's a shame it will never be completed.

when will part 2 come out?